Wingspan Prayer Teaching and Training
The Wingspan Prayer logo includes an eagle in flight. As Christ’s followers we have been shaped to soar; designed (and freed) to keep reaching higher, to move beyond our current experience in him.
The Spirit of Christ empowers us for an adventure in his fullness, a lifelong journey of growing as pray-ers who want to know him and pray him known.
It’s a journey that’s too good to miss! Wingspan Prayer aims to serve those who want to make the prayer growth journey (individuals, teams, church congregations).
We believe that prayer is the CORE of life in Christ and the CUTTING EDGE of His mission.
Wingspan Prayer teaching and training can include segments from the following areas (adapted for conference, seminar or workshop settings):
- Living in God’s Company – the Presence & Prayer Connection
- Appetite for God – Training ourselves to Lean into the Lord
- Learning to Pray as Christ’s Admirers
- Growing in Prayer as an Enjoyable Lifestyle
- Living as Centres of Response
- Prayer Basics
- The Pray-er as a Plainclothes Priest
- The Authority of Praying from Rest
- Corporate Prayer Enjoyment – the Power of Agreement
- Ways to Pray Scripture
- How to Build a Case with God
- Living in the Gap (Intercessory Prayer)
- Forming a Strategic Prayer Plan for Breakthrough
- The Authority of Blamelessness
- Prayer & Missions
- Spiritual Conflict & Advancing the Kingdom